Wednesday, June 23, 2021

My bad decision

Once I started buying stocks & ETFs, initially I thought I should start with buying cheaper stocks and once of the stock I bought was VEON, sort of tele-communication company.

Currently, the ratio of the stocks I have is JP:US = 1:1 and for JP, Olix and Fintech global. The latter works on Moomin valley project and I am big fan of it, it is located in Hanno city and the concept is sort of character theme-park so it is similar to Disneyland, but the difference is the character is Moomin and the site is surrounded by lake, mountain, nature-wise and pretty beautiful, easy to stay. (and since it is not that congested you don't need to worry about the COVID infection, I think(but of course need to wear a mask)).

The other is U.S. stocks such as AAPL(Apple), Oracle, VOOV, SPYD, Coca Cola, AT & T, XOM. VOOV and SPYD is sorta S&P500 indexed ETF such that personally believe deserves investing in the long run.

Yet the thing is, though I sold VEON stocks previously again I felt like buying its stocks since personally interested in Ursla Burns, she was black woman CEO... but it was several years ago... she already quit as the CEO and now is the board member of Uber....!!!!!!

Plus in Rakuten UI I misunderstood that the company now still provides the dividends but it stopped a few years ago too... and they are financially really in tough situation...

Actually my guess is this kind of Wifi/Internet infra industry is pretty strong in the recession period, but yet this company is declining in 10 years, and once I misunderstood that per 1 stock (1.7 dollars) you can get 0.2USD dividend, but it was long time ago!!!!!


Ouch!!!!!!!!


So now I ordered to buy all those garbages again....


Please don't make such shitty mistake as me....

thanks













No comments:

Post a Comment