Sunday, January 9, 2022

keitaroimo aka 素人大学生 | DANCE IN DA RAIN feat. Maya Miko


今回、黒人の方とラップしました! PVは、あったかくなってからつくるお(さむい、しぬ)

===== rhyme ====== We'll see a dance in the rain Do the same, get the same It's how we go What a leader What a little better than a found it There was beauty all around us If we look got him shook, baby was good You got a body of a goddess Go ahead, shake Got the club While not always smiling I saw Morrissey a lot of way of sign It came from the bottom looking at us now thriving We was on the bus Look at us now driving them things They've been rising You'll make him come alive You were dying The surprise, by the way You moved by the shape Baby, you're a true drug to me as saying I know moody that I'm crying They can't do it like you're doing They can try you laughing to the bank Like the money Richard Pryor hit him with a fire No weapon formed against us going prosper They have bullets made of rubber They just bounce on my body Sticks and stones in my shoes don't muddy hands Oh, bloody edge I'll watch them what it says getting recognized for the grind I'm a pass Making no moves It's time to switch gears Yeah (Thanks Maya.) Once upon a time little guy crippled in the middle most of the people around me mockin' vermins hollow scoff mock and nothing else: simply sorry to say but inhumane humiliated in the public set up, dust not sure whether the better solutions ousted Su-chi quote, 'militia arbitrariness' no due process soldiers rape heaven harrass people crime girls cryin' and Stuxnext injected tested 1, 2, 3 free gonna be practically activate success cuz prank ask it on the door floor response.action incognito silly, I never forget you Erin make it bake him ate, People Greedy ape, I love this weed (Puhhh), could have brought some from San Diego Trujiro, Ghetto, Retro No Risk, No Gain, evade ain't leads you no-where Yeah, bothers, this bitch snitch crack wack hunk prank duck dunk stamp.. fuck Trump bump, run brown go broken femur weepy litter 2 ounces ...Boom... you under-estimate me / really penny just cunnin' offence all gun shot sound heard Barbwire project technically dead end. I luv Big L, Story Tale of Pain, Cassie Cage People depressed since they forgot how to fight for dignity, it's mandatory homie calling morning life is hard we all know that, we both suffer that's real, rotten meal maggot on it cannon don't sorta vagrant draggin bag pagan ant my girl lost one yet gotta go thru this dope it badass and malice experience haunt in your head that's coersion avoid bully occurs cuz Kinda human repeated in history, giggle bit mono-ploy holly shit my mom and dad speaks out the vaccine conspiracy and lose their friends and fam, cam (Uh) uploading daily crap on the F, Jeff, Feel me? Healing shitty dollars and spread Prime, kekkack tera term connection based on let it go, grope, pimp hoes, rotate doggie style sex TEPCO radiate ash crap jack Ei, he said this prick nobody cares the dick share the same thought some say human rights the duma quote internal what the chill, Bill, deep in, mili, chewed spat on the deck spec hack gotta be strong requires strength Bra... hahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment